AU1 111-2 Essay/Presentation 4: I Have a Dream


Hello everyone!My name is Flora, and I have a dream.

I say to you today, my classmates and friends, that even the world is really disgusting and chaos, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in every human dream.


I have a dream that one day people in the world can be more considerate of others. We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all human beings are free. I have a dream that one day that every child can grow up happily.People are not overly selfish and do not start fights at will.Children can grow up healthy and happy and explore the world.


I have a dream that one day in the earth, we will eventually creatures in the world can live the life in free. I have a dream that 

everyone can do whatever they want to do.


I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day human beings are able to empathize with others.

I have a dream today.

I hope that you too will share my dream, and that one day this dream will become a reality for all of us.


Thank you!

這個網誌中的熱門文章

AU1 111-2 Essay/Presentation 2: Video Resume

AU1 111-2 Essay/Presentation 1:Looking back at the Last 6 Months

AU1 111-2 Essay/Presentation 4: I Have a Dream