AU1 111-2 Essay/Presentation 2: Video Resume

Hello friends, I'm Flora, and i'm 19 years old. I am studying at the Department of Creative Product Design at Asia University in Taichung, Taiwan.

My passion is making art, I love drawing pictures, especially in the style of anime.(Although I draw very slowly, I still like many of the works I create).I'm also good at handcraft, such as wool felting, paper carving, kneading clay, and knitting.I gave my grandma a scarf that I wove myself and a gift box with a small paper sculpture in it last year.It is not difficult to make paper sculpture, just roll the paper into the shape you want.
The same is true for knitting, as long as you have patience after learning to start, you can finish it very easily.

Thank you for taking your time to watching this video.

這個網誌中的熱門文章

AU1 111-2 Essay/Presentation 2: Video Resume

AU1 111-2 Essay/Presentation 1:Looking back at the Last 6 Months

AU1 111-2 Essay/Presentation 4: I Have a Dream